It starts out as an infant rocker or stationary seat with bat-at entertainment overhead. Then, as your child grows, you can easily remove the toy bar and convert the seat to a toddler rocker (up to 40 lbs). And with two comfy recline positions, calming vibrations, and a machine-washable seat pad, what's not to love? Where development comes into play Gross Motor: As tiny ones reach and bat-at the overhead toys, they're strengthening those all-important gross motor skills. Security & Happiness: A comfy seat and calming vibrations help soothe babies.
• Use from infant to toddler (up to 40 lbs/18 kg)
• Convenient space for feeding, playing or resting
• Two cozy recline positions
• Calming vibrations help soothe
• Stationary seat position with kick stand for feeding or napping